IT Security Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millsboro, DE 19966
Mountaire Farms is a vertically integrated agricultural company headquartered in Millsboro, DE. Over the last decade we have seen significant growth in our business and have established a reputable brand in over 80 countries worldwide. As part of this growth, we are searching for a new member to join our team as an IT Security Engineer at our Millsboro, complex.
We are looking for an individual who values hard work, fresh ideas, and a commitment to Operational Excellence. At Mountaire we value trust, respect for each other, communication and sharing information. When our associates are successful, the company is successful.
The IT Security Engineer shall provide Security leadership to the Information Technology department in its charge to provide security policies, procedures, systems and oversight of Organization systems. The IT Security Engineer is responsible for all security aspects of information technology operation and control, capital budget preparation, recommendations for technical acquisitions and development of guidelines, standards and procedures for the security environment. The IT Security Engineer is charged with strategic planning, tactical action, and operational decision-making to fulfill the mission of the IT department.
• Assess overall IT security profile
• Design and manage IT security systems
• Budget preparation and control
• Recommend new IT security technologies
• Develop and maintain IT security strategy
• Development of guidelines, standards and procedures for IT security systems
• Strategic planning and tactical actions and operational decision making
• Maintain support contracts for IT Security systems
• Project management for both technology and infrastructure
• Protect Company Assets (Data & Hardware)
• Adhere to guidelines, standards and procedures