Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millsboro, DE 19966
Position responsibilities include:
• Ability to display good attendance.
• Performing plumbing, welding, electrical, light fabrication and general machinery repairs.
• Maintaining systems during production.
• Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on plant equipment.
• Pre-op machines and equipment.
• Repair broken machines or equipment.
• Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
• Able and willing to lift between 20-100lbs.
• Must be able to stand on concrete surfaces up to four continuous hours with a minimum of 8 hours per shift.
• Able to understand and follow instructions and to learn the methods and practices used in poultry processing.
• Must comply with all Quality Assurance and USDA regulations.
• Ability and availability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
• Must be able to perform strenuous work in a damp environment with temperatures ranging from -40 to 100+ degrees.
• Previous experience in food or meat processing.
• Strong mechanical background.