ATM Support Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect’s continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
Cash Connect is currently seeking anATM Support Specialist. The ATM Support Specialist will be part of the ATM Help Desk team, a call center / Help Desk unit responsible for providing customer support via telephone, email and on line ticketing system. The incumbent will manage service vendors to ensure service issues are resolved quickly and keep customers and vendors updated using company supported computer applications and platforms. The incumbent will troubleshoot problems and escalate issues as required and ensure all calls made to the ATM Help Desk are properly documented and followed through to a final resolution as well as ensure the ticket system is updated with accurate, timely information. This will include type of service, estimated resolution times, billing status and service resolutions. The incumbent will assist in armored courier management including confirming cash load, opening service requests, following up on open service requests and escalating overdue service requests, as well as research notifications of ATM shortages, file claims with armored courier as required, manage open claims and ensure that payment is received and review armored courier invoice discrepancies to determine steps necessary to resolve the discrepancy.
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week, Sunday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, and Monday – Thursday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm in Newark, DE. Working remotely may be required, and therefore candidates are preferred to have a home PC with internet access.
• Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent work experience. Experience in the ATM industry is preferred.
• Must have 1-3 years of customer service experience. Call Center experience is strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient with Windows and Microsoft software products, experience with service ticket application is a plus and the ability to move between applications. Candidate must have a typing speed of 50 wpm.
• Must have strong problem solving & analytical skills (ability to walk techs in the field through written procedures over the phone to resolve issues).
• Must have strong telephone skills/etiquette and strong oral and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multi-task, jump from issue to issue.
• Must have the ability to work extended hours as needed.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands:The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled