Sales Associate - Footwear
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Sales Associate Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement, specifically (but not limited to) our Footwear Department
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Sportsman’s Advantage Card (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Success Profile :
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retail Sales, or cash-handling experience preferred
- Passion for footwear
ClickHEREto review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK’S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK’S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Organization: Store0033 Brandywine DE
Title: Sales Associate – Footwear
Location: Delaware-Wilmington-Store0033 Brandywine DE
Requisition ID: 190006NN