Office Supply Delivery Driver
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19702
W.B. Mason Company, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Requisition ID 2019-2692
Job Locations US-DE-Newark
Position Type Full Time
Shift Type First Shift
Makes deliveries to W.B. Mason customers with a focus on timeliness and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes timely deliveries to customers – placing items to customer specification
- Ensures correct items are off-loaded at each stop
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers
- Plans and carries out daily route to ensure that all deliveries are made
- Communicates issues to supervisor in a timely manner
- Drives safely and maintains valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to converse, read, and write in English
- Outstanding communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical card
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/4d5qnqzcfzhzbf7r