Sales Executive, Senior
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
What does a successful Senior Sales Executive do?
Establish and develop expected level of sales through the education, development, and proactive management of clients and prospective clients. Independently develops selling strategies for assigned accounts and interfaces regularly with executive levels. Leverages executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand.
In this role you can look forward to:
This is a quota-carrying sales retention position that is responsible for efforts to retain, extend and deepen the relationship Fiserv through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
+ Drives strategies, tactics and account plans to retain Fiserv clients and to meet sales targets.
+ Effectively manages multiple client engagements through the sales process, including: solution qualification; assessment of client needs; presentation of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business
+ Develops strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client’s decision process and creates action plans to influence decisions
+ Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking Fiserv’s solutions to client’s business issues to gain credibility at executive level
+ Recommends new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to create customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement
+ Builds internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer
+ Articulates to the customer how Fiserv is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives
+ Develops long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv.
+ Maintains prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the eCRM system.
+ Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales “best practice” knowledge with the sales community.
Qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience:
• 5-10 years direct selling experience within the credit union industry
• Must have proven a track record for consistently attaining quota
• Solution sales experience in information technology
• Sales planning and execution skills including and consistently meeting or exceeding quota
• Demonstrate sales acumen including leveraging the Fiserv Way of Selling, establishing credibility, and mapping Fiserv’s solutions to meet the client’s desired business results.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities by actively participating in opportunity plans, leading by example, and understanding client’s buying process.
• Must have foundational attributes that demonstrate tenacity to achieve individual and team goals, make sound decisions, seek and accept coaching, and adapting to change.
• Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
• Applies thorough knowledge of Fiserv’s solutions and client’s financial metrics in implementing selling strategies.
• Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client’s key challenges into sales presentations.
• Describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
• Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
Travel Required: 50% Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.