Dietary Aide - Part-Time
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Cadia Rehabilitation – Pike Creek, on the site of the former Three Little Bakers Theater, a 130 Bed skilled nursing center, located in New Castle County, Wilmington Delaware, is the only skilled nursing center with a dedicated Vent Unit in Delaware.:
Full time eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision:
Vacation/Sick time available after 90 days:
Generous 401K Benefit!:
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide assistance in all dietary functions/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Follow Federal and State long term care regulations and Dietary Department policies and procedures.
- Perform work routines, using various dietary utensils, supplies and equipment as assigned by the Food Service Director and/or Cook.
- Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Assist in cleaning duties; sweep and mop floors as directed
- Wash and clean utensils as directed
- Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed
- Assist in checking diet trays before distribution
- Deliver food carts, trays, etc. to designated areas
- Serve food in dining as instructed
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure utensils, etc. are available for next meal
- Prepare and deliver snacks, etc. as instructed
- Follow safety regulations and precautions at all times
- Report all hazardous conditions/equipment to supervisor immediately
- Follow established Infection Control and Universal Precautions policies and procedures when performing daily tasks.
- Attend in-service training and education as assigned.
- Perform other department duties or special assignments as directed by FSD and/or Cook
- High School diploma or equivalent
- On the job training provided