IT / Network Field Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Kforce has a client that is in search of an IT/Network Field Technician who will support Network Engineers at client data sites in the Wilmington, Delaware (DE) area.Summary:The IT Field Technician will provide commercial level onsite network/data center support by responding to tickets per the customer’s SLA. Candidates will receive training and future certifications on Cisco devices. This is a contract to hire position for a 6-month duration. The hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (40 hours per week).
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- CompTIA Network or CCNT is a huge plus
- 1-2 years of professional IT services experience or equivalent education
- Standard/basic knowledge of cabling, telephony, data networking, rack/stack, routers, and switches
- Standard to Basic knowledge of networking fundamentals, (i.e. Rack/Stack, routers, switches, hubs, cabling and telephony)
- A desire to learn, and an excellent customer service attitude is key
- Must have an excitement for technology and a positive attitude
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours*Minimum Compensation:22.00Maximum Compensation:*22.00