Salesforce Application Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
WSFS Bank is currently seeking anApplication Analyst.The Application Analyst is responsible for collaborating with the Operations Manager and Business Line to best utilize WSFS Bank’s Salesforce.com platform and the nCino application. These applications are used to control our loan product lifecycle, service request lifecycle, as well as manage prospects, campaigns, loans, business relationships, partners and contacts. This position is responsible for helping to create, modify, prioritize, and execute project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements of Small Businesses’ Salesforce.com and nCino utilization.
The incumbent will be responsible for developing and maintaining test scripts as well as testing enhancements, fixes, and releases. Additionally, they will be developing and maintaining custom reports, dashboards and processes to continuously improve productivity. The incumbent will work with end users to help identify issues and will resolve and/or escalate issues for resolution to the System Administrator. To do so, the incumbent will also solicit feedback from the user community. The Business Analyst will collaborate with database administrators, developers, and the System Administrator to better enhance the business line’s use.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at our Operations Center in North Wilmington, DE.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience as a technical business systems analyst and/or other similar relevant experience.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience with process improvement, data flow design, and user-guides.
• A Salesforce Administrator Certification with practical experience, preferably in the financial services sector is preferred.
• Demonstrated aptitude for creativity and complex problem-solving, developing approaches to solve problems; formalizing plans to address issues.
• Must have strong skills using Windows and Microsoft software products.
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
•The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands:The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
EOE Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled