Patient Care Assistant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
As a Patient Care Assistant, you will provide hygiene and comfort measures and selected nursing procedures under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN).The Patient Care Assistant must also demonstrates the skills and knowledge necessary to provide care to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. These responsibilities include bathing, grooming and feeding patients.
- A high school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Patient care experience including taking vital signs is required.
- Nursing students, who have completed at least one clinical rotation are encouraged to apply.
- BLS certification is required.
- Previous Certified Nursing Assistant training or current experience as a CNA is a plus.
Job Number: 00131449
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: St. Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: 12 Hour Evening Shift