Postdoctoral Researcher, CRESP
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19716
University of Delaware
Job Title Postdoctoral Researcher, CRESP
Job ID 106371
Location Newark, DE
DEADLINE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
CONTEXT OF THE JOB:
This is a grant funded position.
The Center for Research in Education and Social Policy (CRESP) at the University of Delaware conducts research and evaluation to examine the implementation and impacts of programs and policies designed to improve the academic achievement, health, and well-being of children, youth, adults and families. The Postdoctoral Research in Evaluation will lead team efforts to design and conduct evaluation projects and field research, develop ideas and pursue support for new projects, and collaborate with key stakeholders on these projects.
- Designs, manages, and conducts educational policy research and program evaluations in collaboration with school districts, the Delaware Department of Education, policymakers, and University of Delaware faculty and staff.
- Identifies opportunities for new projects, leads proposal development, and disseminates research and evaluation findings to a variety of audiences.
- Research activities include study design, survey and interview protocol design, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analyses, report writing, and writing academic manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Fosters and maintains relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Occasional travel for site visits and conference presentations
- Doctoral degree
- Graduate-level training in program evaluation
- Proficiency in data analysis platforms (e.g., SPSS, SAS, nVivo, DeDoose)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience editing manuscripts
- Strong problem solving skills; attention to detail
- Strong ethic and commitment to program evaluation, research, and evidence-based policy
To Apply: Include a CV, the names and addresses of three or more references, a one-page statement of research interests, and a one-page description of experience and skills relating to program evaluation. Questions about the position should be sent to CRESP Associate Director, Sue Giancola at email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer which encourages applications from Minority Group Members, Women, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans. The University’s Notice of Non-Discrimination can be found at http://www.udel.edu/aboutus/legalnotices.html
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/8dpq662b8vcv34sy