Asst-CRC Clerical (Full Time)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
POSITION SUMMARY: The Clerical Assistant provides clerical support in the Clinical Reimbursement Department. Clerical support includes telephone and e-mail communication, typing, data entry, and assists with ADL education.
1. Updates and Maintains the ARD tracker file
2. Creates PDF files for timely ARD selection
3. Schedules User-Defined Assessments (UDA)
4. Opens MDS assessments in Point Click Care (PCC)
5. Maintains the Medicare Physician Certification process
6. Initiates the Beneficiary Notification Process like the Notice of Medicare Non-Coverage (NOMNC) and Medicare Denial/Cut letters
7. Updates the Utilization Management Meeting tools
8. Maintains the Medicare Part B certification log and obtains the Physician signatures
9. Assists in ADL education with CNAs under the direct supervision of the CRC
10. Maintains the OBRA schedule
11. Maintains an orderly and neat office
12. Scans essential documentation into shared files
13. Reviews the shared outlook calendars for appointments and discharges
14. Assists with collection and faxing of documentation requested for various audits
15. Performs other duties as assigned or requested
C>N.A License required
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS1. The Clerical Assistant requires a high school degree with college/business school coursework.2. Experience with medical terminology preferred.3. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Publisher.4. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and well-being of patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs.5. Must provide verification of Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) as required by state law and in accordance with Company policy. TSTs will be administered at the work site if required.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 303996
Center Name: Hillside Center
Genesis HealthCare, Inc. and all affiliated entities (collectively, “Genesis”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, amnesty, military status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans. These policies are fully supported by the CEO, COO and all members of the leadership team. If you require any reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in completing the online application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact (877)456-6726. This phone number is for ADA related accommodation requests only, not for routine employment inquiries.