Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Manage and coordinate communications and data driven marketing plans to deliver increased lead volume, new business acquisition, and improved customer retention. Efforts may include advertising, direct mail, electronic mail, public relations, special events, social media marketing, product education, website content, and business development programs. Coordinates with our department managers to implement effective marketing promotions and strategies. Manages the business to business marketing strategies for the organization.
Waterlogic Americas is a global designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the most advanced water purification technology available. Founded in 1992, Waterlogic is the leading bottleless water cooler service provider in the nation with over 40 sales and service locations throughout the US.
THE MARKET OPPORTUNITY
We help our customers promote employee health and wellness by providing clean, purified drinking water from the source, not a truck. We are the fastest growing company in the beverage industry, where less than 10% of commercial water coolers have been replaced with bottleless alternatives. Be part of a company that provides customers a greener alternative to bottled water. Help keep plastic bottles out of our landfills.
• Develop and drive the delivery of a Nationwide marketing strategy, including communication, promotion and sales support plans to markets to cost effectively deliver qualified leads, opportunities and sales
• Develop multi-channel campaigns, proactively reviewing effectiveness to propose improvements that deliver growth across lead generation and sales channels.
• Organize the creation and development of collateral to effectively communicate product and service offering, and facilitate sales team effectiveness
• Support demand generation with effective PR, advertising and direct marketing communications
• Identify, organize and support the development of exhibitions and events nationwide to deliver marketing qualified leads and brand engagement
• Working closely with cross functional teams to develop and execute new cross channel product launch plans
• Support retention through customer insight and analysis. Develop customer engagement through effective customer communication tactics
• Provide insightful reporting and analysis, demonstrating marketing effectiveness, return on investment, and identifying opportunities to improve performance
• This role has direct or indirect responsibility for financial budgets or company assets
• Undertake any other duties as required
• Minimum of 5 years working in B2B direct marketing
• Bachelor’s degree level education in a Marketing, Business or related discipline
• Strong interpersonal skills, with experience in successfully managing internal and external stakeholders at a senior level
• Experience in development of annual strategic plans and marketing performance analysis
• People management experience
• Understanding of multi-channel marketing in both the online and offline environments
• Strong commercial awareness and a drive to achieve business objectives
• Proven experience in campaign management and the development of an insight-driven demand generation strategy
• Strong planning and organization skills – able to change plans in line with business needs
• Highly proficient in ability to interpret data to determine decision making, work to budgets and financial plans, develop action plans for improvement
• Strong team player, tenacious and conscientious
• Ability to analyze problems and creatively suggesting solutions to business requirements
• Accurate task prioritization is essential
• Directing agency resource to maximize value
• A questioning mind with a sharp business acumen is required
• Competitive base salary and bonuses
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Short- and long-term, supplemental, and company-paid life insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
Waterlogic Americas is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waterlogic Americas does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Waterlogic Americas also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Street: 100 Biddle Ave.