Recreation Attendant (FT/PT/Seasonal)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millsboro, DE 19966
The Peninsula Golf and Country Club in Millsboro, DE is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal full-time and/or part-time Recreation Reservationist. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing exceptional customer service.
Key Responsibilities of the Recreation Reservationist:
- Answers incoming calls and responds accurately to inquiries regarding hours of operation, activity descriptions, event locations and other general information.
- Returns calls left on department voicemail system.
- Processes guest requests by faxing, mailing, or emailing activity information.
- Creates, organizes and manages various reservation books.
- Follows set criteria to ensure proper and consistent reservations.
- Prepares daily appointment sheet for each activity.
- Communicates with outside service personnel regarding appointments.
- Greets and directs office traffic.
- Performs general administrative duties including, but not limited to: typing, filing, preparing mass mailings and note-taking.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Recreation Reservationist:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Regular and reliable work attendance.
Position: Recreation Attendant (FT/PT/Seasonal)
Job Category: Recreation/Fitness/Spa