CDL A Driver
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elkton, MD 21921
Exact Staff is recruiting Class A CDL Drivers. In this role you will be responsible for transporting goods from home center to designated locations via 53’ foot tractor trailer. In this role you will be working closely with the distribution team to ensure the quality of product for our clients. If you enjoy driving, have a Class A CDL license, and want to work for an amazing company apply now!
· Reports to the Home Distribution Center every morning to receive assignments/paperwork.
· Assist with loading product into tractor trailer
· Transporting product to designated location in a time efficient manner
· Unload good at destination, ensuring quality of product
· Providing excellent customer service to clients
· Perform pre and post inspections, documenting accurately
· Follow and comply with all company and safety policies
· Must possess a clean driving record
· Must have current DOT card
· Must be able to perform pre and posttest inspections
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
· Must be able to lift to 60 lbs.
· Must be 21 years or older
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience driving a tractor trailer
· Maintain the Hours of Service in accordance with CTR Title 49, part 395 of the federal motor carrier’s safety regulations
· Great communications skills
· Class A CDL License is required
· Ability to use a GPS
· Ability to read, write, and understand documents
· Ability to lift, stand, twist, stoop, etc. when loading and unloading tractor trailer
· Ability to follow all company safety guidelines and procedures