Automation Engineer 3
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
We are looking for someone to join our Automation Enablement Center which is responsible for assisting the enterprise in realize the benefits of process automation. This role would participate in the initial process automation planning, design and development of these automations. This role could also be responsible for the ongoing maintenance and support of the automations that have been developed. More specifically, this role would be engaged in the following responsibilities:
Defines time tables and project tasks; analyzes and estimates cost and time. Performs change impact analysis tasks.
Creates comprehensive unit test plans and test cases. Defines automation data needs across systems and creates a plan to coordinate this test data.
Performs design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of automations. Develops basic as-is and to-be process flows. Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected automation performance levels are achieved.
Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies automations of moderate complexity, significance, and risk.
Performs, and at times leads clients and technical staff to, investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures.
Participates in post-implementation reviews of both automation development content and process to maximize shared learning.
Participates in monitoring operating reliability and consistency of existing automations. Writes documentation that describes automation capabilities and operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to six years of relevant work experience with programming concepts, development logic or automating simple to medium complexity processes
- Basic knowledge of data and process modeling, system and application testing, software development life cycle, application design and architecture, programming, implementation, change controls, and robotics suites
- Basic knowledge of Java VBA languages, or other configuration/scripting type technology
- Demonstrated problem-solving, project management, and teamwork/collaboration skills
- Comprehensive analytical, technical and application development/programming skills
- Adept at forging relationships, influencing others, overcoming resistance, and producing results
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation Tools or related experience in writing automation scripts
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st – Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190005428
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.