Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Technical Lead in the Newark, DE area.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Acting as a liaison between development and support
- Responsible for resolving complex customer support escalated Tier III level issues
- Mentors Product Support Engineers with respect to development in roles as well as providing guidance in task completions
- Reviews and provides feedback on technical documents written by Product Support Engineers
- Provides accurate and efficient support to the Company?s customers primarily on more complex issues
- Develops and writes technical documents for the Company?s Solutions Knowledge Base
- Provides support on new and existing client software installations over the phone as well as via WebEx (desktop sharing)
- Responsible for specific customer issues and seeing them through to resolution and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for problem analysis and applying applicable OS, DB, hardware and product updates to customers
- Developing internal training workshops
For immediate consideration please contact email@example.com
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems or a closely related field
- 7+ years of detail oriented Linux, MySQL or Networking experience
- 1 year of experience in the field of software development
- Advanced skill set with Linux OS (file and process management)
- Advanced BASH shell scripting
- Ability to run SQL queries to select and join syntax
- Excellent communication skills and strong desire to work with customers (namely network engineers, network managers and server administrators)
- Exhibit strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing, growth oriented environment
- Exhibit consistent detailed work product results and possess ability to independently see a project through to completion
- Able to communicate technical information clearly and precisely to customers of varying technical knowledge levels
- Exhibit initiative with new technical challenges as well as new technologies
Technology doesn’t change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can’t think of a more fitting mantra. We’re extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people ? it’s where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you’re looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Date Posted: April 17, 2019
Employment Type: Contract
Job Reference: 03720-0010893008
Staffing Area: Technology & IT