FT RN- Transitional Care Unit
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
The staff nurse in the Transitional Care Unit (TCU) is a registered professional who plans and renders nursing care according to the physical needs in the TCU. The expectation is that the nurse will deliver appropriate care based on the admission level of patient within his/her assignment. He/she gives direct patient care and maintains clinical records reflecting the patient’s condition, medication, treatment, examination, and progress according to the Delaware Nursing Practice Act and St. Francis Healthcare’s policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualifications__(Education/Experience/Licensure/Certification/Skills_)_:
- Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Delaware, compact state or valid temporary permit.
- Responsible for obtaining needed CEU credits for re-licensure.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous nursing Acute Care experience preferred
- Critical Care, Emergency Department or Step Down experience preferred
Job Number: 00129366
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: St. Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Full time