Education Expert - Christiana Mall (Full-Time)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Education Experts guide our customers in the world of Microsoft education products and offerings. Education Experts get to work closely with the Business Sales Specialist (BSS) and Community Development Specialist (CDS) to generate business by building relationships with unmanaged educational institutions, educators, and school districts. Education Experts will spend their time influencing, inspiring and shaping the EDU culture and through the Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Program engagements in-store, will assist with the growth and management of both large and small accounts.
When you work at a Microsoft store, you get the opportunity to showcase Microsoft devices and software to dynamic and diverse customers, students and education partners, small business owners and even enterprise employees. You’ll have the opportunity to help them through their technology journey creating loyal customers and fans for life! You’ll spend your days showing off the newest and best that Microsoft has to offer across the spectrum of devices and services, including virtual and mixed reality, where no day in-store will be static! You will be part of an energizing and supportive store team and something even greater…helping others to achieve more!
Who we’re looking for
- People that are curious about learning and technology
- People that are passionate about working with people and actively listening to their needs and communicating with empathy
- People that are enthusiastic about providing solutions with world-class customer service
- People that are excited about Microsoft and its mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more
What you get in return from us
- A fun work environment that is diverse, inclusive and welcoming of all
- The ability to grow and explore great career opportunities across the Microsoft portfolio
- Opportunities to get training and industry knowledge that will empower you to do your best work
- Work and play with the latest and greatest technology
- Year-round opportunities to give back and impact your local community
- Competitive benefits including: healthcare, tuition reimbursement, fitness options and more
1 year of experience working with education institutions, teachers, or students on campus or off campus
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualification may vary based on assignment or group.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form at https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.