Beverage Cart Attendant (FT/PT/Seasonal)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millsboro, DE 19966
The Peninsula Golf and Country Club in Millsboro, DE is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal full-time and/or part-time Beverage Cart Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Beverage Cart Attendant:
- Confirms beverage cart is fully operational before starting rounds on the course.
- Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day.
- Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
- Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
- Serves food and beverage items to guests while on the course.
- Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
- Reviews schedules for changes, calendar of events and club activities on a daily basis.
- Accountable for all checks and cash transactions that may, at times, may be high volume.
- Utilizes Point of Sales system (POS) and creates daily sales reports.
- Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Director of Food and Beverage and Chef.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Beverage Cart Attendant:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Experience preferred but not required.
Position: Beverage Cart Attendant (FT/PT/Seasonal)
Job Category: Food & Beverage