Client Port Data Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Client Port Data Associate
Investments OperationsDEWilmington,,Requisition #: R190524
Add to Cart
? Back to search results
Client Port Data Associate
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com Twitter: @blackrock at https://twitter.com/blackrock Blog: www.blackrockblog.com LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
Bus Ops-BDS-Data Ops-Client Port Data
Technology & Operations
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions – from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
The Client and Portfolio Data (CPD) team, a member of the BlackRock Data Services organization, is responsible for the operational setup and integrity of all client and portfolio onboarding and change activities within BlackRock globally. Using Aladdin proprietary tools, including aCRM, ADAM, AIS and Delta, the team ensures all clients and BlackRock products are set up with accurate standing data to enable:
• Implementation and Client Business teams to deliver a best in class client service experience for new and existing clients
• Portfolio Managers to fulfill their investment management responsibilities
• Legal and Compliance teams to comply with regulatory reporting and contractual obligations
• Finance teams to accurately report on BlackRock’s Assets Under Management
We are seeking a new team member in our Wilmington office, who understands the importance of quality data and strives to maintain its integrity across systems. This role is a great opportunity to apply your knowledge of the investment management business across multiple asset classes, and demonstrate ability to analyze information, ask questions and draw conclusions.
• Setup and maintain client and portfolio attributes for new clients and portfolios in appropriate systems, including test, operational and portfolios used for revenue and AUM
• Implement amendments to existing client / fund mandates and related portfolios
• Ensure client requirements reflected in the contract or other legal documents are accurately reflected and maintained in the standing data systems
• Capture and review of Contractual metadata and documentation storage for new and existing clients
• Exception monitoring of client and portfolio attributes via dashboard tools
• Respond to inquiries related to client and portfolio data
• Support management reporting
• 3 to 5 years experience in portfolio administration or investment operations for an asset manager or investment advisor preferred
• A “Student of the Markets” mentality: Intellectually curious with a passion for learning about the global financial markets and the investment management business
• Strong multi-tasking abilities in a high performance, high demand environment
• Organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
• Strong control/risk mitigation mentality with ability to know when to escalate issues
• Familiarity reading legal documents and ability to understand basic legal document structure and terms
• Capacity for critical and independent thought, especially around process improvement
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
• Extensive experience with business applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Database proficiency in SQL and Unix applications or other programming disciplines
• Outstanding work ethic and willingness to contribute beyond the scope of one’s role to achieve team and firm objectives
• BS/BA degree is required
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Create Job Alert
At BlackRock, we work together with pride and passion to help millions of investors around the world build better financial futures.
Share this Opportunity
+ Share on Facebook
+ Share on Twitter
+ Share on Google+ Share on Linkedin
+ Share by Mail
Ready to make an impact?
Explore opportunities to build a rewarding and challenging career with us. Start your job search by selecting your level of experience.
Life At BlackRock
+ People & Culture
+ Rewards & Benefits
+ Inclusion & Diversity
+ Experienced Professionals
+ Campus Recruitment
+ Search Jobs
+ About Us at https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/about-us
+ Leadership at https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/about-us/leadership
+ Newsroom at https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/newsroom
+ Investor Relations at http://ir.blackrock.com/
+ Responsibility at https://www.blackrock.com/corporate/responsibility
Connect With Us
About Personal Information
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the Law poster here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and its supplement here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf . The pay transparency policy is available here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
BlackRock is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals