Driver- Per Diem
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Drive outreach vehicle to various locations around New Castle County. Assist clinical staff in triage and crowd control. Maintain basic upkeep of van for weekend health events, including normal work days. The driver will
- Prepare van and its contents for mobility and transporting contents including passengers to its destination.
- Establishe and maintains relationships with the homeless and poor.
- Establishe and maintains relationships with donor physicians and physicians staff.
- -Valid Delaware driver’s license required (CDL Required)
- -Clean driving record
- -Experience driving large vehicles over 20,000 lbs.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Number: 00102372
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: Saint Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Part time