Senior Graphic Designer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
The Creative Group is looking for someone experienced, innovative and talented to fill their Graphic Designer role. If you are a skilled designer and want to put your skills to the test, be sure to apply today for this great role today. Apply today for this long term temporary Graphic Designer employment opportunity, based in the Newark, Delaware area.
- Wield strong design knowledge in a variety of software applications
- Be responsible for material design, layout, and formatting. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs
- Prepare inspiring images for brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Strong skills using design software applications and tools
- BFA is a plus
- Adobe Illustrator experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Adobe InDesign
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Proven knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
Qualified candidates, please send your resume/portfolio to email@example.com . Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $37.80 – $43.77 / Hourly
Location: Newark, DE
Date Posted: August 27, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0010809819
Staffing Area: The Creative Group