Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19809
Ambucor Health Solutions (www.scottcare.com/ambucor), a division of The ScottCare Corporation, is a provider of consultative and contracted labor services for Ambulatory ECG and Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device (CIED) monitoring for cardiology practices and hospitals that are focused on providing the highest quality of care while retaining ownership of the clinical services that they offer. Ambucor’s business model enables providers to utilize 24/7/365 state-of-the-art ambulatory monitoring technology and labor services to improve clinical outcomes and increase patient satisfaction.
To review and process data to generate preliminary reporting in the TeleSentry/Event Department. The TeleSentry/Event Technician I will learn the workflow and processes for assigned clinical accounts and provide support from upload of data to FTP server through preliminary report database save.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Learn and demonstrate thorough understanding of workflow, policy and procedure, for all aspects of Annotated Electrocardiogram (AECG) Cardiac Event and Telemetry service patient care on an account basis, as assigned. The responsibility includes maintaining service line operations, including, but not limited to:
o Managing the care of an assigned group of Telemetry and Event monitoring patients;
o Notification protocols followed in a timely manner between department and customer for clinical data management; and
o All clinical processes from patient information download from FTP server through to Electrocardiogram (ECG) strip preparation for reporting.
• Achieve quality in the preliminary reporting as approved by Clinical Manager.
• Participate and be able to function in all aspects of department operations and procedures.
• Demonstrate knowledge of AECG data management tools and their functionality (TeleSentry and other device recorders, TeleSentry application, EventCare, and Cardiofile).
• Contribute to the department’s case management and internal quality control portfolios as directed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma and 2 years of job related experience.
• Technician must be a Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT), or obtain the certification within 12 months of assuming the position.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of all AECG technologies encouraged with demonstrated experience in Cardiac Event Electrocardiography and Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry Monitoring.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid attention to detail.
• The ability to think logically and critically.
• A helpful and positive attitude.
• Ability to learn quickly and work well with others.
TeleSentry/Event Technician I will be walking, standing, twisting, bending, squatting, climbing, and kneeling intermittently, and sitting continuously daily. They will be required to reach or work below shoulder level. TeleSentry/Event Technician I must be able to lift and move up to 5 lbs.
TeleSentry/Event Technician I works primarily indoors in an office environment where temperatures fluctuate, and the noise level is typically moderate.
To manage a minimum of 80-90 patients per shift / day and along with associated cardiac event monitoring patients