Admissions Operations Associate (PT) Admissions
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Admissions Operations Associate (PT) – Admissions
Effective immediately: (PT) Admissions Operations Associate in the Admissions Department – New Castle.
Position Overview: If you’re passionate about higher education, data analysis and helping new students get started on the right path, you might be a perfect match for our Admissions Operations Associate position. We are looking for an ambitious professional with proven experience in data entry, processing and analysis in higher education to work in a fast-paced student service environment. The position will process applications and supporting documents, support the CRM system and provide data analysis support for the department.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Responsible for maintaining data audits and summary reports for incoming applicants and new students of specific programs. This includes determining trends in the data and resolving data integrity errors.
• Responsible for processing admissions-related documents for specific undergraduate and graduate academic programs. This includes processing applications, paper and electronic transcripts and other admissions required documents such as test scores, recommendation letters and other required documents.
• Scan and link all admissions-related documents utilizing Perceptive Content or Banner Document Management and the student information system Banner and Recruit CRM.
• Responsible for identifying and resolving duplicate person records and duplicate opportunities within Recruit CRM. This includes researching, troubleshooting and analyzing data to determine correct actions to take to resolve the issue. These tasks will be required on a daily basis to maintain up to date, accurate records.
• Maintain accurate admissions records for designated academic programs. This includes using the University’s student information system and CRM to update document statuses, update majors and audit data entry efforts.
• Participate in any training sessions offered at sites or within the Admissions Department as necessary.
• Participate in events such as Open House and information sessions as necessary.
• Assist with scheduled admissions events.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Admissions Operations Manager and/or the Senior Director of Admissions.
• Perform other duties which may be assigned by the Admissions Manager and/or the Director of Admissions Services.
Requirements: A bachelor’s degree is required. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology is preferred. The candidate must have a minimum of one year experience in higher education or admissions. Must be detail-oriented and have analytical and data retrieval skills and be a self-starter with excellent organizational, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills and have ability to work independently, but also as a team member. Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with administrative staff. Must be flexible with schedule and be open to the adaptation of new tasks, in a fast-paced environment. Must have excellent customer service skills and maintain professionalism and confidentiality in any situation. Must be able to think critically and problem solve, in the best interest of students and the Admissions Team. Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality in any situation is a must.
Hours of Employment: Flexible hours Monday through Friday 8:30 am-6:00 pm. Some evenings and/or weekends are required for event support. Candidate must be flexible with hours and/or schedule to meet the needs of the department and/or the University.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Wilmington University offers an excellent benefit package that includes Medical and Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan (403b), Dependent Care Assistance, Life & Disability Insurances, and Education benefits.
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as received and will be accepted until the position is filled.
Wilmington University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer with a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff to all postings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, marital status or other characteristics protected by law.
The security of all members of the campus community is of vital concern to Wilmington University. In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, the Annual Security Report contains information for all Wilmington University sites regarding campus security programs, recommended personal safety practices, the authority of University Public safety Officers, campus disciplinary procedures, and campus crime statistics for the most recent three year period can be found online at http://www.wilmu.edu/safety/2016_US-AnnualSecurityReport_Update_2.pdf or a hard copy may be requested from the Wilmington University Department of University Safety at (302) 325-3333.
For more information and to apply, visit: http://apptrkr.com/1356172