Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
The Creative Group is seeking an attentive Project Manager to conduct the successful execution of marketing projects. Located in the Wilmington, Delaware area, this Project Manager role would be an opportunity for short term temporary employment. If you enjoy working with a variety of teams and love organization, we would love to hear from you.
What you get to do every single day
- Track and monitor progress, create project schedules, oversee status meetings, route projects, and organize job files
- For every project, ensure the most necessary elements are delivered in a defined scope, quality, time frame, and cost constraints
- Lead an efficient flow of work and information through marketing, creative, and production departments
- Top-notch organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
- Project management experience desired
- Agency or in-house experience as a project manager
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books ? and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $45.36 – 52.53/hr
Location: Wilmington, DE
Date Posted: June 11, 2019
Employment Type: Contract
Job Reference: 03720-0010708676
Staffing Area: Creative & Marketing