Senior Medical Science Liaison, Infectious Diseases - Northe
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson
Company, is recruiting for a Senior
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) – Infectious Disease to cover the following
region: Northern California, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Alaska, and Hawaii. This is a field-based position and the candidate must live in the
region and have access to a major metropolitan airport.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information
and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
Janssen Therapeutics, Division of Janssen Products, LP, is dedicated to
delivering medicines that help healthcare professionals address unmet needs in
people living with HIV and other infectious diseases. Please visit http://www.janssentherapeutics.com/
for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate
with the world for the health of everyone in it.
on-label product information and disease state presentations to a select group
of key opinion leaders (KOLs) and population-health decision makers (PHDMs)
along with responding to unsolicited medical information requests (MIRs) from
health care providers (HCPs). The Sr. MSL also champion’s investigator- initiated
proposal concepts and provides research support for company sponsored studies.
Sr. MSL attends scientific conferences to gather and understand new scientific
information relevant to the company and the external scientific community.
MSLs assist in leadership and mentoring activities for the team, as directed
and proactively identified.
• A minimum of a PharmD, MD/DO, or PhD, is required. Will consider PA or NP with equivalent experience.
• At least 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (as a Medical Liaison or equivalent) AND/OR in a clinical/academic setting required.
• Clinical experience in the field of HIV and/or Infectious Diseases is strongly preferred.
• Prior experience in research and/or with analysis of clinical research data or exposure to pharmaceutical industry interactions as an employee or key customer is strongly preferred.
• Ability to travel at least 75% in region including overnight stays required.
• A valid U.S. driver’s license is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-San Francisco-
North America-United States
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Medical Science Liaison