Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Position Title: Electrician
Job Assignment Location: Wilmington, DE Area
Rate of Pay: Based on Experience
Work Schedule: 5×8′s
Under direct supervision, assigned daily work. May explain instructions and documentation to plan work activities. Helps coordinate movement of materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site. Completes and reviews records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean up activities. Job may require moderate to heavy lifting. Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience.
Brown and Root is seeking a journeyman industrial electrician. Applicant must be licensed with the State of Delaware.
Required to have 5 to 10 years’ experience in industrial and commercial service work and specialize in troubleshooting as well as problem solving. We are looking for quality electricians that take pride in their work.
· Background Check
· Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Pre-hire physical required
· Tools of the trade
· Be able to read and interpret electrical drawings and schematics
· Determining the electrical or lighting issue the customer is having
· Troubleshoot the issue in a timely manner
· Great communication skills
· Repair and or installation of all types of electrical systems
· Proficient in completing paperwork related to the job/project
· Ability to lead apprentices and coworkers on projects
· Works Safely, efficiently and effectively
· Required to work inside and outside
· Must have personal hand tools to complete all types of electrical jobs and projects
· Must be able to read and understand blue prints
· Must possess basic math skills
· Must be able to think on your feet
· Capable of lifting 50 LBS.
· CPR/AED/1 st Aid trained would be a plus.
· Wilmington, Delaware
· Industrial and Commercial Facilities
Primary Location: US-US-DE-Wilmington
Req ID: 1074815