Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s…and our career experience just keeps getting “Better”!
Papa John’s Assistant Managers assist the General Manager in managing all functions of a Papa John’s restaurant to ensure that high quality products and service are delivered to our customers to ensure restaurant profitability. You must be a team-oriented leader who instills pride and accountability in your team. Other responsibilities include the management of operations including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
At Papa John’s we consider all of our team members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So become a part of the Papa John’s family and join us as an assistant manager.
• Contribute to profit goals by ensuring they stay within company guidelines and target goals by accurately utilizing
the PROFIT System
• Execute cash management duties
• Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize
• Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; complies with safety and
security standards at all times
• Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results
• Cash management skills
• High School diploma or GED
• Successful and stable employment history
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
• Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
• Ability to lead a team during a shift with no supervision
• Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• Responsible to open or close the shift
• Dependable and on time
• Food Discounts
• Training Programs and Continuing Education
• Opportunity for Advancement – YOU have the potential to one day become a Franchisee!
• Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun, nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills