Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rehoboth, DE 19971
THIS IS A FRANCHISE POSITION
Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s…and our career experience just keeps getting “Better”!
Papa John’s Shift Leaders are motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a team that works together, increase profits, and provide superior customer service.
At Papa John’s we consider all of our team members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So become a part of the Papa John’s family and join us as team member.
• Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports
• Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize
• Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; complies with safety and
security standards at all times
• You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer service skills.
• Reliable transportation to and from work
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
• Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
• Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
• Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members
• Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns or issues.
• Strive to make Papa John’s a leader in its market
• Food Discounts
• Flexible Hours
• Training Programs
• Opportunity for Advancement – YOU have the potential to one day become a Franchisee!
• Along with a competitive paycheck you will work in a fun, nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills