Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Georgetown, DE 19947
With Staff Management SMX, you’ll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Our client in Millsboro and Selbyville, De is looking for wastewater operators. As a wastewater operator, you’ll receive great benefits such as paid holidays and vacation, health and dental plan, life insurance, 401k, education assistance and much more! There’s also a $2,000 sign on bonus!.
Duties: Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Loading residual tankers,
- Transfer to applicator, and apply residuals to assigned fields for up to five (5) hours per day.
- Incumbent will also collect samples maintain records of AGU activities, and assist with record keeping, plant operations and routine testing.
- Operating and performing routine and assigned preventative maintenance and minor repairs on tractor tankers, applicators, and assigned wastewater treatment plant equipment.
- Employee will respond to emergency call-ins and provide weekend coverage as scheduled.
- All other duties as assigned by Wastewater Management.
Employment Types: Full Time, Direct Hire.
Recruiting Center: Mountaire / Georgetown, DE-7613, 18 Georgetown Plaza, Georgetown, DE 19947.
Work Location: Mountaire / Georgetown, DE-7613, 18 Georgetown Plaza, Georgetown, DE 19947.
Job Types: Equipment Operator, Light Industrial.
Shifts: Weekend Shifts, 3rd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 50 pounds.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $0.00.
Pay Rate: Hourly.
Bonus: $2,000 Sign On Bonus.
-Must be able to lift, carry and exert up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 25 pounds frequently.
-Be able to stand and/or walk on concrete surfaces continuously for 8 hours or more per shift.
-Be able to operate heavy machinery over uneven surfaces for 8 hours or more per shift.
- Be able to climb stairs and ladders 30 feet or more off of the ground.
- Be able to perform strenuous work in all weather extremes.and in confined spaces
- Must have Wastewater Operator Certification Lv. 1 or higher