Finance, Regulatory Reporting, Analyst/Associate, Frankfurt
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We’re a team of specialists charged with managing the firm’s liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm’s counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm’s success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
European Regulatory Controllers are responsible for ensuring that European regulated entities maintain adequate capital resources to meet the firm’s investment business commitments and to withstand the risks to which the business is subject, e.g. Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operational Risk.
The current vacancy is for an associate/analyst candidate within the Regulatory Reporting Production team specialising in Capital, RWA and Leverage ratio computations and is responsible for the production of all internal and external prudential regulatory capital reporting for EMEA regulated entities. This is a very high profile team involved in a wide range of areas/issues and involves interaction with many other areas of the Firm.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include the following:
• Preparation and presentation of regulatory returns on a monthly/quarterly basis:o UK and German entities COREP returnso UK and German National statistical returnso Leverage ratio calculations and reporting
• Preparation, review and presentation of internal management information:o Monthly/quarterly regulatory capital internal committee deckso Capital forecast scenarios for ICAAP
• Involved in project execution and delivery of capital calculation and reporting for new entities or changes in legislative requirements.
• Calculating components of the regulatory capital position on a daily basis.
• Preparation and analysis of information used in frequent ad-hoc requests
• Business fluency in German and English•Attention to detail and time management are essential skills for this role. In addition the candidate should have the flexibility required to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines•Strong computing skills – comfortable with large data sets•Strong communication – ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to a broad range of people across the Firm at various levels of seniority•Self-motivated and proactive – Ability to run with issues, get involved hands-on, and provide constant high-quality feedback•Flexible – ability to prioritize effectively under pressure in a visible area•Ability to maintain mutual support within a high energy, high profile team
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Schedule TypeFull Time
Business UnitCorporate Accounting