RN - Registered Nurse - Medical-Surgical
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lewes, DE 19958
TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE (RN) –MedSurg
CareerStaff Travel Nursing is looking for highly skilled MedSurg nurses for travel RN contract opportunities in Lewes, DE. Med/Surg Registered Nurses provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures, in addition to caring for patients being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. It is imperative that Med/Surg RNs be proficient in caring for a variety of health conditions.
Located in beautiful historic Lewes, Delaware, near Rehoboth Beach, Beebe this facility offers an array of inpatient, outpatient, emergency, and diagnostic services. Founded in 1916 by two physician brothers, the medical center in Lewes is a 210-licensed-bed, not-for-profit seaside community hospital. Their specialized service lines include cardiovascular, oncology, women’s health, and orthopedics.
Lewew, DE is a quiet but progressive town where the sun, the sand, and the sea are still the number one attractions. Founded in 1631, the townspeople have taken great pride in their historic heritage and enjoy the opportunity of sharing it with you. Lewes is situated where the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean meet at Cape Henlopen. Nowhere can the beauty of Cape Henlopen State Park be equaled. In this preserved land you find miles of beautiful beaches, nature trails and bird sanctuaries. Lewes is a walking town. Within a half-square mile you will find the Historic district, museums, many Inns, Bed & Breakfasts, fine restaurants, and a variety of fine shops.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – Med/Surg:
1. 2 Year(s) of current Med/Surg Experience in Pediatrics
2. BLS/ ACLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. DE or Compact State RN License
CAREERSTAFF TRAVEL NURSINGBENEFITS:
1. Immediate openings
2. Professional recruiters working to place you on the best assignments available nationwide
3. Dedicated internal support staff to ensure your needs are quickly met
4. Competitive Compensation Package
5. Paid company housing or generous housing stipend
6. Travel and licensing reimbursements
7. Pets are welcome
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses