RN PATIENT CARE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Milford, DE 19963
RN PATIENT CARE
Send This Job to a Friend
Med/Surg 2 West MMH
Part time 36 (Two week Payperiod)
Pay Grade 150 (Minimum hourly rate $26.92/hr)
7p – 7a
The Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to patients within an assigned unit with a commitment to quality and safety. Professional nursing practices, requiring specialized knowledge judgment and skill are performed using the process in accordance with hospital policy, procedures and nursing philosophy.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
1) Demonstrates the ability to identify and perform patient centric care
2) Ability to develop a plan of care that prescribes specific interventions to achieve optimal outcomes
3) Must demonstrate quality, safe and effective care for all patients
4) Must be able to participate in decision making and take actions based on ethical principles
5) Must be able to utilize electronic medical record to enter, collect and analyze data to improve the health status of those patients that require care
6) Ability to understand and execute performance improvement measures
7) Demonstrates nursing standards with a standard of values of compassion, accountability, respect, integrity and teamwork
8) All other duties as assigned within the scope and range of job responsibilities
Must have an Associate Degree /Graduate of an accredited nursing program/university
Must commit to a BSN within timeframe as indicated upon interview; BSN preferred.
Computer literacy with experience in electronic documentation experience: EPIC Health Electronic Records (HER) documentation preferred.
Current DE RN licensure or eligibility to obtain prior to job offer, BLS required.
ACLS / PALS may be required per manager’s direction and timeframe.
Commit to seeking specialty certification within time frame as indicated during interview.