Treasury Management Corporate Regional Sales Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Responsible to direct the Treasury Management marketing, sales, and account management activities of a geographic area to ensure attainment of sales and budget goals and client satisfaction. Leading, motivating and guiding the sale’s team to meet these goals. Has overall responsibility for generating Treasury Management revenue for various Lines of Businesses for a major geographic areas, industry segments, or product lines.
- Developing business strategies and sales objectives to support them.
- Working as part of senior management team for Treasury Management business line, ensuring that sales effort is integrated with product development and customer services requirements.
- Setting and monitoring goals for sales and administrative staff.
- Monitoring and controlling budget.
- Managing sales efforts of teams of sales professionals.
- 8 years of banking experience.
- 5 years of management experience.
- BA/MBA in finance, accounting or other related field or equivalent.
- Strong leadership abilities and strategic management skills.
- Knowledge of unit(s) and relation to industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills.
- Expertise and high-degree of knowledge with Treasury Management products and services.
- Strong sale’s discipline and sale’s management skills.
- Ability to direct and close complex sales.
Primary Location: IL-IL-Chicago
Shift: 1st – Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170018600
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.