Lead HVAC Residential Service Technician
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Are you looking to jump-start your career? Are you looking to make a change? For over 70 years, Boulden Brothers has been Delaware’s trusted partner for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Propane needs. We are currently hiring experienced HVAC Service Technicians to join our team. Responsibilities and duties include the following:
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Lead an assistant throughout the day to perform and assist in all tasks.
• Work with Service manager to plan and execute successful service on a day to day basis.
• Service, repair, install and/or propose replacement of warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, related piping and electrical. Be able to service and startup equipment and adjust to the manufacturers’ and job specification.
• Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
• Communicate with the consumer the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
• Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings and observations.
• Understand and properly use the flat rate pricing system in making recommendations.
• Determine customer satisfaction with follow-ups on all installation/services sold.
• Possess good working knowledge of company’s products and services being offered.
• Become familiar with various municipalities’ plan and permit requirements and submittal processes.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Learns and embraces the Boulden Brothers’ vision and mission statements and works within the scope of the defined position to continually strive to achieve and execute the goals.
• Have a positive “can do” attitude with open dialogue addressing problems, issues, and obstacles that prevent you, your fellow team members and the organization from achieving their goals and realizing success.