CDL-A Truck Driver- Veteran Programs Available! -- Werner En
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Werner Enterprises, where your strengths match our values and average is for everyone else! Core values such as loyalty, duty and respect are at the heart of what drives military veterans and spouses in life and in the workplace. Passion, dedication, and adaptability are all hallmarks of America’s service members and their spouses. Transitioning into a new career can be tough and knowing where to look can be a big help. You’ve served your country in arms; continue to serve in the industry that is the backbone of our nation’s economy. The trucking industry and Werner Enterprises is a great place for military veterans and spouses who are entering the civilian job market to find new opportunities with great potential to a successful career path.
1. Industry first driver apprenticeship program. Eligible veterans can earn up to $24,420 of their tax-free GI Bill Education Benefits.
2. Industry first mechanic apprenticeship program. Eligible veterans can earn up to 26,488.80 of their tax-free GI Bill Education Benefits.
3. Veterans with qualifying military driving experience should ask about Werner’s Military Waiver Hiring Program.
4. Use your GI Bill to earn your Class A CDL and receive tuition reimbursement upon hire.
5. Freedom Fleet of military themed trucks to honor our nations veterans
Veteran and Spouse Friendly: GI Jobs Military and Spouse Friendly Employer Top 50, Military Times – Best for Vets, U.S. Veterans Magazine – Best of the Best Military Employer, and Civilianjobs.com – Most Valuable Employer Military. Strong supporters of the ESGR, Veteran Jobs Mission, White House Joining Forces Initiative, Military Spouse Employment Partnership, and recognized by U.S Department of Labor as Apprenticeship USA Transportation Industry Leaders
40k to 65k
•First year drivers average $40,000-65,000 with over 150 dedicated and van options available •Reinvesting in our drivers in 2016! Spending half a billion dollars on trucks, trailers, and new driver facilities at our terminals •By the end of 2016 Werner’s average truck age will be about 1.4 years old! •Werner Enterprises is the pioneer of paperless logs •We offer a best-in-class benefits package that takes out all of the guesswork and puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to the needs of you and your family
•Flexible rider and pet policies
- Contact us today for more information 866-408-2018*