Sales Representative - Electrical Contracting Wholesale Dist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
Graybar Electric Company, Inc., is a fortune 500 company with $6 billion in annual revenues and a leader in the distribution of high quality electrical, communications, data networking and security products and solutions. With 140 years of experience, 8300 employees strong and 290 locations across North America, Canada and Puerto Rico , we believe that no other company in our industry can match our experience, stability or reputation .Our goal for success is simple. We listen to what our customers need, connect them to the right solution and then deliver on our word. We help our customers’ power, network and secure their facilities with speed, intelligence and efficiency. Would you like to be part of Graybar and carry on our tradition? As an Inside Sales Representative for Graybar, you will be part of our Electrical Contracting Wholesale Distribution Team and be assigned to cover the Delaware territory. Responsibilities for an Inside Sales Representative – Electrical Contracting Wholesale Distribution In this exciting ground floor opportunity, you will discover new prospects and cultivate relationships with customers to drive sales. · Be a subject matter expert on Graybar products and services (Lighting, Gear and MRO).
- Be assigned an annual gross margin budget and achieve goals and objectives by promoting, selling, negotiating and closing deals in electrical solutions/products in assigned territory in compliance with the Company’s pricing policies.
- Call and consult daily with customers in electrical contracting and construction management. By listening and understanding the customer, you will be able to analyze their needs and present solutions as to how Graybar can assist in achieving their goals operationally, environmentally and financially.
- Partner and collaborate with internal team members such as customer service reps, quotes and finance.
- Proactively handle customer issues/challenges for resolution and process and report potential claims.
- Maintain an open line of communication with management by informing of deals, local competition and market conditions.
- Carry out sales and merchandise programs as directed and recommend new items for inventory.
- Assist with maintaining customer records, files and reports of business transactions.
- On occasion, professionally communicate with customers regarding collection status of past due accounts.
- Participate in continuous training sessions and lunch & learns to develop and increase industry knowledge.
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings and networking events.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) – http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc\self\_print\poster.pdf
Title: Sales Representative – Electrical Contracting Wholesale Distribution
Location: Delaware-New Castle