Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is Delaware’s leading Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Company. Our Vision is to become the Industry Leader & Employer of Choice. To accomplish this we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented and diverse individuals, providing quality products and services delivered by the safest and most economical processes. “We will consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.”
The role of the Ironworker is to unload, stage, rig, erect and connect fabricated steel. The position requires work to be performed at varying elevations with 100% tie-off and the use of aerial and scissor lifts.
• Maintaining a safe work environment for self and crew-members.
• Unloads and erects fabricated steel.
• Laying and fastening deck.
• Installation of miscellaneous metals (i.e. stairs and rails).
• Rigging materials for crane operations.
• Adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements.
• Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years Ironworking experience, a combination of, or a minimum of 3 – 4 years of commercial construction experience in: Roofing or Carpentry.
• Must be able to work safely at varying elevations with 100% Tie-Off Compliance.
• Ability to work year round in all elements* and extreme temperature variations.
• Experience in miscellaneous metal installation such as stairs and rails is a plus.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
• Must submit to a pre-employment background check.
• Candidates are required to successfully pass pre-employment screenings including background check, physical examination, and substance abuse screenings.
• A Team Focused, Safety Conscious Culture that genuinely Values People.
• Full time, year round work.*Subject to Safety Regulations
• Competitive Rates & Advancement Opportunities
• 100% Employer Paid Premiums on Employee Medical
• Other benefits include Dental, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401k, and STD/L
R.C. Fabricators, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We pride ourselves on maintaining a Safety Conscious, Drug Free and Violence Free Environment. To achieve this R.C. Fabricators, Inc. requires a continuous demonstration of employee commitment to safety and compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures.