Incident Response Consultant
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Title: Incident Response Consultant
Job Number: 00349385
We are FusionX, an Accenture Security company.
Our Digital Incident Response/Forensics practice is rapidly growing and we are hiring mid to very senior level Incident IR professionals to work with our F100 enterprise customers. With our recent acquisition of iDefense and EndGame we continue to enhance our IR, forensics, threat intelligence, and red teaming capabilities.
Great customers, interesting work, solid team and highly collaborative environment. Positions are in Arlington VA but we are open to remote employees.
Top pay, industry leading benefits with “real” bonuses plus lots of cool perks.
· Manage end to end cyber breach investigations within sophisticated F500 IT security operations.
· Identify and investigate intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach, leveraging threat intelligence sources as needed.
· Preserve and analyze data from diverse set of digital data sources, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, networks and mobile devices.
· Form and articulate expert opinions based on findings.
· Coordinate with customer representatives and their partners (such as law enforcement) to establish the necessary response to breaches.
· Produce quality oral and written reports, presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
· Maintain proficiency with industry standard tools and practices.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism in all areas of performance.
· Develop and broaden forensic skill set through outside training and research.
· On-site, client travel will be required for this position.
·Deep technical knowledge of methods utilized for evidence collection, maintenance of chain of custody and associated documentation, evidence storage and analysis and evidentiary reporting
·Expert knowledge of forensic file system and memory techniques and use of the most commonly used toolsets, such as dtSearch, EnCase, and FTK Suite.
·Experience with IDA Pro, OllyDbg, other disassemblers/debuggers.
·Strong knowledge of incident response, forensics and investigations processes.
·Detailed knowledge of Windows & UNIX based Operating systems
·Mobile Acquisition & Forensics
·IP Protocols and Protocol analysis utilizing tools such as Wireshark.
·Deep knowledge of modern IT security controls such as authentication and identity management, security enhanced network architectures and application based controls
·The ability to be methodical, well organized and detail orientated about all aspects of work.
·Excellent Project Management, writing & communication Skills.
·Well-developed analytic, qualitative, and quantitative reasoning skills.
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant investigative experience.
Preferred Skills and Education:
GCFE – GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner.
GCFA – GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (better than GCFE).
GREM – GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.