Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
DOVER, DE 19904
- Current/active, unencumbered state nursing license in state of practice/residency
- Education or experience sufficient to meet position requirements or as required by State regulations
- Meets all mandatory health requirements by State regulations
- Maintains CPR and/or First Aid Certification as required by State regulations
- Continuing education annually or as required by State Board of Nursing
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Understands and operates within the LPN Scope of Practice.
- Provides back-up resident care & clinical services to Care Services Manager as instructed.
- Reviews assignments with Care Services Manager and Executive Director.
- Reads staff communication records, maintains familiarity with resident records and documents in resident records as required.
- Evaluates health emergencies and determines emergency medical measures to be taken regarding resident care according to state regulations.
- Assists with activities of daily living, environmental orientation, assistance or administration with medication, treatments and other care while encouraging self-care and independence, as permitted by state regulations.
- Provides services as indicated on resident treatment and service plans.
- Assists residents moving in and out of community as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and follows infection control and safety procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Trachea And vent experience