Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Solutions Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Requisition Number 16\-0443
Title Adobe Experience Manager \(AEM\) Solutions Specialist
Description \\Telecommuting position can be based anywhere in the US, 25% travel\\
You’ve invested your time and energy, working hard to get to where you are today, and you want to work alongside people who have done the same\. You’re ready to be challenged so that you can grow professionally, and you need to feel valued and be recognized for your contributions along the way\. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees \- it’s time to get Sirius about taking the next step in your career\! Contact us today for more info\.
We’re looking for an Adobe Experience Manager \(AEM\) Solutions Architect to join the Sirius team\. This is a full\-time benefited role with us and can require overnight travel a minimum of 50% of the time\.
The primary purpose for this position is to provide technical leadership to a Solution Services Program while also serving as a technical resource to Sirius sales personnel and account managers in support of our clients\. This position will also handle engagements requiring knowledge of multiple application server environments, to assist in the architectural design of client applications, and to provide technical sales support as needed\.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide advanced software development, application administration, and/or database administration solutions to clients
• Create technical and conceptual specifications in support of the clients’ business needs and functional specifications
• Develop custom code and interfaces to other application systems as defined by the technical specifications
• Conduct Unit Testing
• Resolve issues discovered during System/Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
• Develop detailed documentation of solution design and code
• Work with customers to clarify needs and requirements and to build a solution vision
• Participate in the design and development of web\-based solutions
• Assist clients to develop or express an organizational strategy for accomplishing strategic technology goals
• Assist clients to identify appropriate technologies for accomplishing their strategic technology goals
Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or a related field
• At least three \(3\) years Information Technology experience, including at least two \(2\) years’ hands on development experience with each of the following:
• Adobe AEM/CQ/DAM
• Demonstrated knowledge, implementation skills, and a working understanding of the core AEM/CQ/DAM stack and AEM architectural concepts
Other Position Requirements:
• Experience with AEM/CQ/DAM upgrades and migrations
• Experience developing custom AEM/CQ/DAM components and workflows
• Experience integrating AEM/CQ/DAM with other products/vendors
• Experience with core frameworks, including Apache, Felix, OSGI, Apache Sling, and/or Jackrabbit
• Experience with RESTful services
• Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
• Experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to use common Java design patterns and a working knowledge of AEM best practice to create custom templates, components and dialogs
• Demonstrated knowledge of Java development and deployment tools, such as Eclipse, Maven, Git
• Experience developing systems using Agile methodologies
• Experience in documenting use cases, system test scripts, and user acceptance test scripts
• Demonstrated knowledge of Business Analysis modeling tools \(e\.g\. Activity Diagrams, Process Flows, State Diagrams\)
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Consulting experience
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis\.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive\.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity\. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug\-free workplace; and participates in E\-Verify\. Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position\.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre\-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug\-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act\.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position\.