Sr. IBM Identity and Access Management Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Requisition Number J16\-0351
Title Sr\. IBM Identity and Access Management Specialist
Description \\ Telecommute \+ 25% travel \\\\
\\ Location open to any US based city \\
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same\. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions\. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees\.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35\-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally\. We deliver best\-of\-breed IT solutions from the world’s top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more\. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today\.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide software development, application administration, or database administration solutions and support to our clients\. This position may also participate in activities such as installing, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation\.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide advanced software development, application administration, or database administration solutions to clients by:
• Develop Creating technical and conceptual specifications in support of the clients’ business needs and functional specifications overall solution
• Install, configure and customize Develop data field mappings client\-selected third\-party middleware
• Develop custom code and interfaces to other application systems, as defined by the technical specifications data conversion solutions
• Develop interfaces to other application systems
• Conduct Unit Testing
• Perform unit testing of developed code sections
• Resolve issues discovered during System/Integration Testing, and User Acceptance TestingTest applications, application server environments, or databases for data integrity, performance, and usability
• Document detailed design and code completed technical work for clients
• Maintain technical specifications throughout a project
Requirements Position Requirements
Basic Qualifications \-
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• At least five years Information Technology experience, including experience in software development, software administration, and/or database administration, as well as experience with IBM Security Access Manager \(ISAM\) and IBM Security Identity Manager \(ISIM\)
Other Position Requirements \-
• Experience in at least one of the following;
o IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager \(TFIM\)
o IBM Tivoli Access Manager Enterprise Business \(TAMeB\)
o IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator \(TDI\)
o IBM TSIEM or QRadar
o IBM Guardium
o IBM AppScan
• Experience with DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, and/or other enterprise\-class RDBMS
• Demonstrated knowledge of one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, i5/OS, z/OS, AIX, and/or Linux
• Experience as a member of a technical project team, from design through delivery
• Demonstrated experience making technical decisions regarding assigned tasks when presented with options by other team members
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and identifying potential problems and making appropriate changes as necessary
• Demonstrated experience creating technical documentation
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
Certifications in any of the technologies listed above
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis\.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity\. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug\-free workplace; and participates in E\-Verify\.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre\-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug\-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act\.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility\.