Sr. API Cloud Integration Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Requisition Number J16\-0136
Title Sr\. API Cloud Integration Specialist
Description \-Telecommute opportunity
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are and want to work alongside people who’ve done the same\. You’re looking to be challenged and to grow professionally, and you want to be valued and recognized for your contributions\. Sirius Computer Solutions agrees\.
As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35\-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally\. We deliver best\-of\-breed IT solutions from the world’s top technology innovators, including Cisco, Citrix, CommVault, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, VMware, and many more\. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today\.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Analysis, design, and development tasks
• Provides installation, configuration, requirements gathering, application design, development, documentation, testing, and support to our clients via services delivery, including \(but not limited to\):
• Develops technical and conceptual specifications in support of the overall application design
• Develops data related files
• Develops data conversion applications
• Develops interfaces to other application systems
• Tests applications for data integrity, performance, and usability
• Documents completed application development, installation, and configuration work for the client
• Maintains technical specifications throughout the development process
• Installs, configures, and administers relevant middleware
• Reviews and understands all assigned Statement of Work \(SOW\) prior to services delivery
• Communicates status of engagement to customer, Sirius’ Services management, and Sirius rep as appropriate during engagement
Requirements Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field
• At least two \(2\) years of experience with API design and development
• At least two \(2\) years external or internal consulting background with regular and direct customer interaction
Other Position Requirements
• Experience creating detailed design specifications and mapping for integration code
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot using a variety of resources
• Demonstrated ability to estimate work effort and deliver to that estimate
• Demonstrated ability to assist with sale of software and services
• Demonstrated development skills Java
• Demonstrated development skills with NodeJS
• Experience developing integrations for both DataPower and other IBM and Open Source middleware technologies
• Mule Soft Development
• Experience with OAuth
• Experience in Web services Development \(SOAP & Restful\) Web services Security, creation of WSDLs \(Contracts\), XSDs and various canonical Data Formats\.
Team leadership or Business Analysis experience
The position exists to provide technical consulting solutions to customers and as such requires the ability to travel an average of 50% to and from customer sites and interact with customers on an ongoing and regular basis \.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive\.
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity\. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug\-free workplace; and participates in E\-Verify\.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position\.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre\-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug\-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act\.