Area Manager--Outside Sales
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
CCP Industries is looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who want to join a growing, stable company and help contribute to make a difference. We currently have B2B outside sales reps throughout the United States, looking to grow our team exponentially in 2018!
Looking for a career with unlimited earning potential instead of just another job?
CCP Industries is the North American leader of wiping, safety and cleaning solutions that are used daily in thousands of automotive, industrial and commercial businesses. We started in 1921 and over the past century we have worked hard to maintain our commitment to innovation in both product and employee development. We strive each and every day to deliver value to our customers, business partners and employees.
While we are profit-focused, we never want to sacrifice our core values, as we value people over profit. We fully expect all of our employees to adopt and embrace those very same values which have been the foundation of our company for 97 years. We have built our company with an informal family culture stressing end-user value and integrity. We attribute our years of continued success to our people who we feel make all the difference. Many of our Area Managers (sales reps) came on board with us just looking for a job, but ended up making it a long-time career! In fact, the average tenure of our sales reps is 11 years and 22% of our sales force has been with us 20 years or more! We are committed to making CCP Industries a company with great products and service as well as a great place to work.
Looking for a career where you will be valued and developed to become a high earning professional?
At CCP, we take your career development as seriously as you do. With our outside sales opportunity, you will be responsible for developing new business within 50-75 mile radius of Wilmington/Newark, DE. This position will afford the right person flexibility and autonomy but most importantly, a good work-life balance.
While the ideal candidate will have some outside sales experience, it’s not necessary. In fact, individuals with a very limited sales background have turned out to be some of our top performers. What’s even more important than experience is being disciplined, organized and resilient; being comfortable with cold calling; having a drive to succeed; being money-motivated; possessing a strong desire to learn and enjoying talking to and servicing customers face-to-face while building relationships.
Other requirements include:
- Possess a relentless pursuit to be successful and earn what you are worth!
- Have reliable transportation with a clean driving record
- Excellent references and job stability
- Must have the capability to constantly transport approximately 20 lbs. of samples in and out of vehicle for use at customer locations
- Must be able to travel occasionally to the home office or other meeting destinations as required by the company (occasional long distance travel by car or commercial aircraft may be necessary)
- Live within geography of territory
- College degree preferred
In return, CCP Industries offers the following:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards exceptional talent for their contributions and walks with them from initial training towards becoming a high-earning Area Manager.
- The opportunity for relationship selling; not one-time sales
- Extensive training which includes an initial 2.5 year program that provides product, industry and sales skills training to maximize our competitive advantages, which then carries forward to a culture of perpetual learning and training.
- More than 30,000 products to offer to small, medium and large businesses with a short sales cycle
- We provide a tablet to interact with our paperless order entry, reporting systems and to serve as an overall territory management tool.
- Be a part of a family culture where you get personalized training and attention and are not treated like just another number.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and prescription drug insurance
- 401(k) with company match, Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Opportunity to participate in sales contests and other incentives
- Great rapport and coaching
This is an entry-to-mid-level sales position. Our ideal candidate will be early in their sales career and have an appetite to learn through the CCP training program. Our company has been developing top producers for 97 years!
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or © consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35©
Requisition Number: Wilmington/Newark, DE – 603
Title: Area Manager—Outside Sales
Employment Type: Full Time