Pharmacy Clerk/Tech Part Time - Dover 7822
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Positions eligible to bid: part time clerks may apply.Must be available to work within the hours prescribed in the collective bargaining agreement. General duties:
- Provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable customer service.
- Assist the pharmacist in maintaining the clean/orderly appearance of the p harmacy area.
- Assist the pharmacist in filling prescription orders in compliance with federal and state laws and store policies and procedures.
- Answer the phone and refer request made by physicians, customers, etc.
- Confirm completeness of patient’s records; request missing information
- As appropriate and retrieve customer’s pharmacy records for verification by the pharmacist.
- Access the pharmacy computer to obtain complete patient record.
- Perform other duties assigned by the pharmacy manager.
- Able to work the required schedule.
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to read, understand and interpret technical written data.
- Able to adapt to changes in schedules and work priorities.
- Able to perform simple math calculations, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Able to possess adequate quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have an employment file free of any disciplinary actions within the past year.
- Must meet all state laws and regulations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and associates.
- Have a minimum of “meets expectations” on performance appraisal.
Title: Pharmacy Clerk/Tech Part Time – Dover 7822
Requisition ID: 56004