Senior Product Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
DOVER, DE 19904
Senior Product Specialist
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 05-15-2015Find latest similar jobs Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
State of Delaware
2 years ago
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The Senior Product Specialist (SPRS) is the leading expert for technical troubleshooting of HL7 mesages (ver 2.3.1 and 2.5.1) and review of existing processes against identified process.
• Provide staff to onboard new EHR-S and facilities, and to perform quality assurance during the testing process and during production operations.
• Improve the on-boarding and QA processes to make them even more effective, efficient, and sustainable, with the intent that portions of these processes could be generalized and serve as a template that DPH could copy or extend to other programs/domains.
• Transition the on-boarding and QA process to the new staff that DPH/Immunization Program selects near the end of the project.
• Review existing documentation that is provided to EHR-S vendors and facilities as a part of the on-boarding process, including but not limited to the DelVAX HL7 implementation guide.
• Enhance and/or supplement existing on-boarding documentation as necessary
• Carefully review HL7 version 2.3.1 and 2.5.1 immunization messages (VXU, VXQ and QBP, and response messages) during each phase of the QA process:
• Review messages that are submitted by each participating EHR-S vendor when they test their interface with the DelVAX HL7 Web Service. Once the quality of the messages satisfies DPH/Immunization Program criteria, communicate that information to the Immunization Program.
• Monitor the Production environment to identify facilities that have submitted HL7 messages with errors, and facilities that have unusual increases or decreases in the number of submitted messages.
• Identify errors in the HL7 messages during each phase of the QA process (which are described above).
• Ensure that common issues and solutions are published on the appropriate DPH/Immunization Program website.
• Track and document the errors, utilizing sharepoint.
• Communicate the errors to the EHR-S vendors and/or facilities that are utilizing the EHR-S. Collaborate with them to identify the cause of the issues and to help resolve the issues.
This position is intended to be a full time role, but if a highly qualified candidate needs to work less than 40 but more than 29 hours per week, this may be accommodated. Please indicate this in the questions/skills section.
Required / Desired
Prior experience reviewing and identifying QA processes to make them even more effective, efficient, and sustainable,
Prior experience consulting to EHR-S vendors and facilities
Prior experience reviewing HL7 version 2.3.1 or 2.5.1 immunization messages to diagnose errors
Prior experience Quantative Status Reporting